Thursday 3 July 2014

How to use Superhero Face SVG file

Want to use this superhero face? Then follow the instructions below on how to assemble

Step 1

Take the superheroface.svg file and upload it into Design Space (or whatever die cutting machine software you are using)

Instruction on how to upload a .svg file can be found here


Step 2

Ungroup the images - in design space you can to this by clicking on ungroup button at the bottom of the layers tool box




Step 3

You don't need to do this but I like to colour in the layers so that they match the card I'm going to cut them out on. To colour the background of the face, click on the small image of face in the layers tool box and then pic the colour you want



Step 4

Move the web on top of the face - you notice when I dragged it over, it went behind the face background so I moved it in front by clicking on Arrange and then moved it forward.




Step 5

I then coloured the eyes white and moved them on top of the web to fill the gaps which match the same size




Hope you enjoy using it and I'd love to see your finished products!

I'll be back,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery