Sunday 12 October 2014

Cutest Baby Costumes EVER!!!

Today I am looking for inspiration before I immerse myself into the world of costume making for kids. I've scoured Pinterest and I thought I would share my favourites with you!

Queue the "AWWWWWWWS" - there are no more words

Baby Duck - Homemade costumes for babies



If you can find a baby grow with a hood then this is an easy costume to get started with - remember Barney was purple so think colourful :)




I love this Kermit costume, pretty simple but sooo effective and it's an easy one for your little one to move around in as well

Kermit the Frog - Homemade costumes for babies


In contrast this one isn't as easy to move in but gosh isn't it gorgeous...and if you baby is too young to move anyway then don't let that put you off!! I love the colours in the wing and guess this could be adapted into an owl as well

Flamingo



Every time I see this costume I just start singing "Because I'm happy..." and isn't that just what your little one should make you want to sing




If I ever get pregnant I'll be suffering from withdrawal symptoms from sushi - so much so I might end up making this costume whist pregnant!

DIY sushi Halloween costume for babies



This costume is too cute but I can see it being a bit frustrating for your little one when they can't move any more




Gizmo is the perfect choice for all those who get geeky over movies. This costume is super cute and will keep your baby cosy in the cold autumn weather (or at least it is cold for us Scottish folk!!)

GIZMO - Homemade costumes for babies



and I couldn't show Gizmo without sharing this cutie! Marshmallow man is one of the more difficult costumes on my list but I think you'll agree the results are worth it




Have another bun in the oven? Well this is a cute way to match yourself to your wee one so that both kids can take part in the fun

skeleton siblings


And if you want to go all out then start sourcing those feathers and get crafting to make this piece of art. 
You're baby would definitely be belle of the ball!!


I'll be back,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery