Sunday 9 February 2014

Crafty Superstar

This week I'm being featured on Cut Out and Keep as one of their Crafty Superstars and I couldn't be more excited! They are going to publish one of my tutorials every day and as it's Valentines day on Friday, each tutorial will hopefully give you inspiration for lovely things to make your partner.


Also in the spirit of learning new crafts this year, I've tried as many new things as I could, so if I can do 7 in one weekend, you definitely still have time to do one of these before Valentines Day

Check back everyday to find out where I get my materials and links to the tutorials!

Monday - Valentines Garland




What You Will Need:



Tuesday - Love Lights




What You Will Need:



Wednesday



What You Will Need:

 

Thursday



What You Will Need:

  • Red & Grey Felt
  • Red Thread
  • Sewing Machine (I have a Janome from John Lewis)
  • Cardboard (I store all the boxes from my online deliveries as they always come in handy)

Friday


What You Will Need:


Saturday


What You Will Need:

  • Cardboard
  • Sissors
  • Sellotape
  • Ribbon
  • Hot Glue Gun (I use a Loctite I got from Homebase and these bargain glue sticks from Hobbycraft)
  • Pencil
  • Roll of Black Paper from Amazon
  • To fill it, I raided the party section at Asda and got lots of confetti and kids toys

Sunday




What You Will Need:

  • Dowel
  • Ribbon
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Polystyrene Ball
  • Tissue Paper
  • Mini Plant Pot ( or these glass tea-light holders are a bargain on Amazon)
  • Love heart sweets
  • Salt Dough (or something like plaster of paris)
  • Chocolate to melt (or cocktail sticks)
  • Sweets of your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery