Thursday 10 September 2015

Alcohol Free Prosecco & Peach Sorbet

I couldn't be more excited about being a new mummy but I have to admit that I'm finding it easier to grab a chocolate bar than have a proper meal at the moment, so I decided to create a sweet treat that was simple to make and a bit more refreshing...its no roast dinner but it's a start!






Now for those who like a bit of fizz but are pregnant or breastfeeding,  this alcohol free prosecco for
Sainsburys is the bees knees. I've tasted a few fake boozes in my time but this is as close to the real deal as I think you can get which is why I've opted to use it in this recipe.





What you'll need

4 peaches
Alcohol free prosecco (or the real deal if you wish)
3-6 teaspoons of honey (depending on your sweet tooth)



Step 1

Peel the peaches with a potato peeler and destone

Step 2

Blend peaches until smooth

Step 3

Mix in 1 cup of prosecco and your honey

Step 4

Transfer to a container and put in the freezer, mixing it when you get a chance throughout the day

Step 5

Feet up and enjoy 5 minutes of piece and quiet





I'll be back,



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery