Sunday 1 December 2013

twit twoo - this is owl is easy to do!!!

For the last week I've been running a competition to win this cute little guy 
and today I announced Victoria Russell as the winner!

 BUT 

don't worry if it wasn't you as I've created this tutorial so you can create your own!




What you need

  • an owl (I got mine from hobby craft)
  • different material
  • scissors
  • PVA glue
  • 2 buttons for eyes



Step 1

Cut the material into lots of small pieces. 


Step 2

start layering the material on the owl using the PVA glue. I cut out yellow and orange flowers of the beak and feet


Step 3

Keep coving the owl until you can't see any of the original ornament, making sure that you have a thin layer of PVA glue over the top of all the material, just like you would do with normal paper decoupage. This helps you mould the material into all the curves.


Step 4

Cut two circles out of your remaining material and glue into the eye sockets, then gluing the buttons in the centre of the circles. See that wasn't difficult at all - go on, give it a go!!!


I'll be back xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery