Sunday 15 September 2013

Bring your photographs to life

As you may has got by now I love photographs and this tutorial by Ashley Ann made me smile so much! I love the idea of personalising a lampshade with my friends and family.



  Photo lampshade by Ashley Ann

After a bit more digging I found some more tutorials for something similar:

               how to make lampshades         

lamp_shade.jpg          MJ-04-042-face-lamp-hi-res.jpg


Out of all of them though, this one is the simplest so if you are looking for one that is quick and easy then this is the tutorial for you



I'll be back xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery