Wednesday 11 September 2013

Where do the weeks go?!?!

I have been up and down the country over the last couple of weeks and it's amazing how quickly time flies!
Sorry for my sudden disappearance but I'm back with a vengeance and this week we will carry on with the lighting theme we never quite got round to!

 As always I wanted to start the week off with something simple to get you started, so I went searching the web for more amazing tutorials and came across this one


All you need is: 
  • a lampshade
  • LOADS of buttons 
  • a glue gun

Start off on the edge with one of your buttons and then just keep building up the pattern until you have covered as much of the lampshade as you wish.

There are so many options for this idea - you could copy what they have done in this image and just go a bit crazy with colours or you can pick a couple and make more of a patterned effect.

I'm definitely going to give this one a go and I'll love to see any of your attempts as well so let me know if you try it out!

I'll be back xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery