Tuesday 17 September 2013

Make me look beautiful darling

Ask any of my friends an family, went I was younger I was a proper tomboy. Until a few years ago, I had black eye shadow and lots of eyeliner but that was about it in the make up department.

So what changed you may ask...well I moved to London and met the fabulous Tatum who showed me the wonders of red lipstick

After that there was no going back and my wardrobe, make up and accessory collections have just kept growing. I badly need some good storage solution for it all but i want something that is easy to access and looks pretty too. 

Here are some of the idea's I've found while searching the web this week:

           

I love this magnetic board by Laura. It's so pretty and just makes it so easy to find what you are looking for, rather than raking around that makeup bag. I also have a crazy amount of nail polish in my drawers so it would be great to make it into art on my wall instead.

        11                   

I have quite a collection of fascinators and hair bands but at the moment I'm using my guitar strings as my storage board for them (much to my boyfriend's despair). The ribbon idea is super simple and I'm definitely going to give it a go but the framed canvas is really cool as well - I'm starting to think about all the cool storage frames I can have up in my bedroom instead of art!!!


I LOVE THIS JEWELLERY BOX!!! What an amazing idea and a great use of upcycling. It would also be a great gift for the Harry Potter fan in your life - can you imagine how much jewellery you  could fit in one of those!

I just can't wait to get started on transforming my bedroom this year. I hope these tutorials have inspired you as much as they have me.

I'll be back xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About This Blog
A blog for fun and unusual Craft tutorials This year I will be learning a new craft every month - if there is a craft you would like to learn, let me know

Search This Blog

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery